miércoles, 8 de abril de 2015

Concerts in Berlin

It's been almost three years now since I moved to Berlin. A lot of interesting things happened since then, especially regarding my musical projects:

Under my solo show "The Cat Talked" I performed on the street in Prenzlauer Berg thanks to Fabrik der Kulturen. Besides other small concerts, I also played at Madame Claude, one of the best bars for live indie music.



Together with Guy Boldon on the drums I presented "Peppercat" at Marie Antoinette. This is probably the personal project I'm more fond of so far.




As bassist of Moon Milk for Cancer Cat I had the chance to play at Berlin's best venues: Sage club, Lido, ... Even dressed up like a penguin!



And somehow feeling this is just the beginning!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario